Thursday, May 7, 2015

About my painting.



                                                             My painting is fundamentally abstract expressionist , driven by subliminal images that suddenly appear in the process of my dynamic and energetic work
In the process of creating my paintings often I use my brush to mix  the colours directly on the canvas, creating a prisms of  secondary and tertiary colours.
I working in a dynamic  process ,  creating a circular scale of colours by repeating the circle many times, to consider painting   is finished
My painting is personal and profound, is an emphatic bridge to express my intellectual and emotional thoughts about my life, my philosophies and my dreams where I set aside logic and objective forms  to create an intense and dialectical response to my  creation .

Anita Shirley